At BoxWorks 2016, CEO Aaron Levie unveiled the All New Box – where all your work comes together.
Box is the world's only modern content platform and the only way for you to unleash the power of content, data or information across your entire extended enterprise. We also shared how these capabilities are available through the Box Platform to power all of your apps and business processes.
Join Chris Yeh, SVP of Product, as he highlights these new products as part of the All New Box:
- A better Box Files experience: Easily find your content on any device, view 120+ file types without downloading and collaborate more securely and efficiently with internal and external teams
- A brand new experience for working with Box on your desktop: Giving you fast, unlimited access to files on-demand in an integrated desktop environment
- Improvements to Box Notes: Discover new ways to collaborate on your latest notes and work more efficiently with Box Notes on your desktop
- Box Relay, workflow made simple: A simple yet powerful way to enable the entire workplace to create, run, and monitor automated workflows
- Tools for developers to build custom apps on Box: Developers can easily build on Box with updated tools, a new developer console experience, documentation resources, partnerships and more
- Live Q&A Discussion: Your chance to ask us anything.
Chris Yeh Senior Vice President, Product
Chris Yeh is Senior Vice President of Product at Box where he is responsible for Product Management and Product Design. Chris joined Box from Yahoo!
, where he was the product lead for Yahoo! Groups, Delicious and other community products. Chris was also formerly the head of the Yahoo! Developer Network (YDN), the company's third-party developer program. Prior to Yahoo!, Chris was Vice President of Marketing at Tacit Software, which was acquired by Oracle in 2008, Vice President of Product Management at Blue Martini Software (formerly NASDAQ:BLUE) and Principal at strategy consulting firm Mercer Management Consulting. A long time ago, Chris was employee 9999 at Oracle.
Chris holds an M.B.A. from Wharton and a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Michigan.